in

Thousands Of Votes Stolen By Outrageous ‘Homeless’ Scheme

Photo Via Mario Tama / Getty Images

Two men have been arrested in a widespread voter fraud scheme that could have accounted for thousands of fraudulent votes.

The two men were brought up on charges of voter fraud in Southern California after being caught submitting thousands of fraudulent voter registrations on behalf of homeless people.

According to NBC4:
“Carlos Antonio De Bourbon Montenegro, 53, and Marcos Raul Arevalo, 34, were charged in a 41-count criminal complaint filed last week.

The pair faces one count of conspiracy to commit voter fraud, eight counts of voter fraud, four counts of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument and four misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Montenegro is also facing an additional 10 counts of voter fraud, seven counts of procuring and offering a false or forged instrument, two counts of perjury and five misdemeanor counts of interference with a prompt transfer of a completed affidavit.”

The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office said Montenegro submitted more than “8,000 fraudulent voter registration applications between July and October 2020.” He’s also accused of falsifying names, signatures, and addresses on nomination papers “under penalty of perjury to run for mayor in the city of Hawthorne.”

If convicted, Montenegro can face as many as 15 years and eight months in prison, while Arevalo could face seven years in prison, officials noted.

According to local news outlet The Daily Breeze in a report in August, Montenegro, even attempted a run for mayor in Hawthorne, having “turned in paperwork to run for mayor but failed to meet the required 20 signatures by Hawthorne residents.”

The FBI, District Attorney’s office, the Los Angeles Public Integrity Division, and other agencies are reportedly investigating the case.

Over the past two weeks, since the Nov. 3 election, President Donald Trump’s campaign and other Republicans have raised questions about voter fraud and irregularities that may have tipped the presidential race to Democratic candidate Joe Biden.

The president’s team has filed several lawsuits in key states including Pennsylvania, Georgia, and other places, while citing sworn statements made by hundreds of witnesses.

The Democrats, meanwhile, have attempted to convince that voter fraud does not exist – pushing through their allies in the mainstream media the false narrative that there has been “no evidence” of voter fraud found in the 2020 presidential election.

However, the chairman of the Federal Elections Commission (FEC), Trey Trainor told Newsmax several days ago that he believes “that there is voter fraud taking place in these places.”

He added in a tweet on Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.

Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president’s legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch a widespread criminal investigation and that, “we’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.”

Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”

Democrats Hysterical As McConnell Moves Full Speed Ahead

Swing State GOP Fires Back At Democrat Bullies